- Baracs, J. Development of the spatial perception with help of projections
- Giaquinto, M. Visual Thinking in mathematics. Ch. 4-5
- Gauntlett, D. Making is Connecting. Ch. 2
- Reid, D. Proof in Mathematics Education. Ch. 1-2
- Omiunota N.U. How Do I Teach Mathematics in a Culturally Responsive Way?
- Kulpa, Z. Main Problems of Diagrammatic Reasoning Part I
- Stachel, H. Descriptive Geometry—Vision Guided Spatial Reasoning
- Reed, M. Evely, A. How can your research have more impact? Five key principles and practical tips for effective knowledge exchange
- Arnheim R. A plea for Visual Thinking.
- Avigad, J. review of Visual Thinking in Mathematics: An Epistemological Study
- Henderson, D. and Taimina, D. Historical Strands in Geometry
- Knoll, E. and Reid, D. Beauty in Mathematics and in Art
- Cocchiarella L. Working with the Image: Description Processing Prediction
- Giaquinto, M. Visual Thinking in Mathematics: an Epistemological Study. Ch. 2
- Tufte’s Visual Display of Quantitative Informations. Chartjunk: Vibrations, Grids and Ducks.
- Fairchild, J. Capturing Mathematical Relationships through Representation: a Timeless Human Endeavour.
- Extracts from Allwein, G. and Barwise, J. Logical Reasoning with Diagrams
- Lowrie, T., Diezmann, C.M. and Logan, T. Understanding Graphicacy: Students’ Making Sense of Graphics in Mathematics Assessment Tasks
- Hetland, L., Winner, E. and Vennema, S.Studio Thinking: The Real Benefits of Visual Arts Education. Ch. 1
- de Freitas, E. and Sinclair, N. Diagram, Gesture, Agency: Theorizing Embodiment in the Mathematics Classroom
- Diezmann, C.M. Assessing diagram quality: Making a Difference to Representation
- Extract from: Livio, M.The Equation that couldn’t be Solved: How Mathematical Genius Discovered the Language of Symmetry
- Extract from: Ritchhart, R., Church, M. and Morrison, K.Making Thinking Visible
- Diezmann, C.M. and English, L.D. (2001). Promoting the Use of Diagrams as Tools for Thinking
- Lockhart, P. A Mathematician’s Lament
- Root-Bernstein, R. and Root-Bernstein M.The Art and Craft of Science
- Shear, J. Visual Thinking, Algebraic Thinking, and a Full Unit-Circle Diagram
- Kadunz, G. and Straesser, R. Image – Metaphor – Diagram: Visualisation in Learning Mathematics.
- Extract from Nakatsu, R.T. Diagrammatic Reasoning in AI